WHAT TO EXPECT
THE INITIAL CONSULTATION
At White Orthodontics, your initial consultation is complimentary. We don’t even charge for records if they’re needed! This is your chance to learn more about how orthodontics can help you achieve your best, most healthy smile.
- Our Treatment Coordinator gives you a friendly welcome & quick VIP tour
- You see a 3D simulation of your teeth (it’s pretty cool!)
- We review & discuss your dental history & prioritize any concerns
- Dr. White takes a peek at your teeth
- You get a treatment plan customized to your needs
- You get a financial plan that works for you
- You have the option to start!
CHOOSING WHITE ORTHODONTICS
When you choose to move forward with treatment at White Ortho, we’ll all do a happy-dance, because we’re so excited to be able to give you the best treatment!
- You decide which treatment option (Invisalign®, braces, etc.) is the best fit for your lifestyle
- We review the contract & financial agreement
- We all high-five Dr. White 😉
- We schedule your next appointment
- You feel confident that you made the right decision!
TREATMENT HAS BEGUN, NOW WHAT?
The fun begins! Our treatment is designed to work around-the-clock, but it needs special help to stay on the right course. Keeping the appointment schedule set by Dr. White is important! Appointments are typically every 12-16 weeks with clear aligners (but even less often when using Dental Monitoring) and 5-7 weeks with braces. We understand that doctor appointments can be inconvenient when juggling work & school & extracurriculars, so we try to combine family appointments when possible to fit busy lifestyles. Appointment breakdown: Clear Aligners (20-30 minutes)
- We check the fit of the aligners and ensure that the teeth are tracking properly
- Attachments may be placed, repositioned, or removed
- We may take progress photos
- We deliver additional aligners
- We remove the colored ties & wires on the braces, then let you give your teeth a good brushing
- We make adjustments to the brackets and wires
- You pick new tie colors
WHAT HELPS TREATMENT MOVE ALONG?
Orthodontic treatment is teamwork. It involves the doctor & YOU. There are several steps you can take to ensure the best & quickest route to your beautiful, healthy smile:
- Keep Regular Appointments
- Take Good Care
- Watch What You Eat